It's 10:30 in the evening, and our little one hasn't decided to come out yet. I _have_ been getting little contractions the whole day though. Maybe tomorrow ...
This is sooooo exciting! I'm so happy that you made a post, Karen. When I called you yesterday and found that you weren't at home, I was left wondering ...hey! is Karen and Martin's baby arriving now, right this minute! (Secretly I was thinking, wow! Karen's been gone almost two years and I still have a 6th sense about what's going on!)
3 comments:
Hi Karen! Hi Martin!
This is sooooo exciting! I'm so happy that you made a post, Karen. When I called you yesterday and found that you weren't at home, I was left wondering ...hey! is Karen and Martin's baby arriving now, right this minute! (Secretly I was thinking, wow! Karen's been gone almost two years and I still have a 6th sense about what's going on!)
Greetings from caterpillar-infested Stanford! Hope all is well.
Yoo hooooo.
Let's see some posts here! ;)
Post a Comment